Monday 15 February 2010

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting... Going, Going, Going

(me waiting at the train station)


We are at the final lap of the trip and the devil would love to discourage in such a way and in such magnitude that I would be run to the ground... completly ineffective for whatever God wants me to do this week or even unable to hear what He would like to speak....


I NEED PRAYER!!


There isn't anything terribly wrong going on, nothing disheartening really... just the pesky ol'devil gnawing at my ear speaking lies, junk, discouragegement, about everything and anything he can think of.... I think he is getting desperate... I am about to leave the country, it has been a fruitful time and who knows what kind of encouragement I'll be able to bring to the ppl in the States if I continue on this glorious high of God's goodness and faithfulness.
GOD IS GOOD!! My eyes are ever towards the Lord...
"Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called FAITHFUL and TRUE... His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns... He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God... "
I am currently in London.
Please pray for protection of myself and my belongings; that God would refresh me even in this time and lift me up on wings like eagles... I want to soar even higher... God give me wings!... I want to see His face...

No comments:

Post a Comment