Wednesday 3 February 2010

ENGLAND... what else needs to be said?

I'm here, I'm good- God is good. There has been no lack. Apologies for the lack of updates but Internet has been hard to come by. Thank you for your prayers.

So far, I've been to London, Watford and Southampton.

Right now I'm in Sunderland (Northern England). Please pray for me. This Friday I've been given the opportunity to speak at a Bible Study for students of the University of Durham on the subject of 'Giving'. Pray that God would open their hearts, that they would be able to receive the truth of His word and come to know God more through this act of worship. Pray that God would empower me with the Holy Spirit, that it would be His words piercing their hearts and bringing them to the light.

I will write more about what God has been up to on my time here later on.

Thank you so much for your prayers they make a difference for the kingdom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment