Thursday 11 February 2010

The Latest...

God is Faithful!!

I am now in Watford (about 30min north of London by train). I arrived yesterday evening safe and sound. I feel my time here in Watford is to be spent mainly in prayer and pouring into a friend I have here. Please pray for me that I would be an absolute encouragement and blessing; that God would use me to build up and strengthen those areas that are weak by the power of His Holy Spirit. Please pray that my words would be seasoned with salt and grace.

ALSO,

I've been given the opportunity to speak twice on Sunday at a church in Sunderland (northern England) so I'll be traveling on Saturday to go back up north. Please pray for me that the Holy Spirit would be the one doing all the talking; that I would come to serve them out of a heart of humility and compassion, longing to see them built up in the faith. I am speaking on the reason and importance of studying God's Word, and total surrender.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your prayers. The kingdom of God is advancing, let us press on, even now as Jesus will come back soon, and continue to see God work His supernatural power here on the earth; each one working in the measure He has given us.

I love you all.
May my God bless you more richly and abundantly than you've ever thought or imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment