Friday 11 December 2009

Popcorn Season

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart..." Proverbs 3:5

sigh with a slight whimper, broken heart...

"Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid..." John 14:27

"The Lord your God is with you wherever you go..." Joshua 1:9

5 days til the Mexico chapter of the book is closed...

I will miss my little man, I love him so much- his smile, his laugh, all the clever things he says...

..."Trust in the Lord...and feed on His faithfulness..." Psalm 37:3

Leaving always hurts, it doesn't matter how many times I've done it... Dad, it hurts...

"But to you who fear My name the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings..." Mal 4:2

"The Lord IS my Shepherd... He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul..." Psalm 23:1-3

sigh of comfort...

the Lord is my Shepherd, He will take care of me :)

Thank you for what You do, O God, Lord Almighty. I will give You praises with all that I am for You are good and Your faithfulness is forever. You give strength to my soul and comfort my spirit. You have poured Your grace in my heart and my whole being rejoices. How gracious are Your words! You are the gladness of my heart! :oD

"Sing praise to the Lord, you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His Holy name. For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning." Psalm 30:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment