Sunday 20 December 2009

The End of an Era

Good bye Mexico, it's been fun!

I left Mexico 5 days ago... I will miss my little man A LOT! The love Tim and Ruth have shown me is irreplaceable... they are truly dear friends of mine. I don't think I've ever met so generous, open and loving people as them two. They are a role model to me.

Please pray for them, for us, that God would comfort us through this season of transition and change. Pray for them that God would make this a special Christmas even as they are away from home. They will be leaving on their outreach to southern Mexico on Christmas Eve and the next 2 months will be hectic, traveling long hours and not staying in one place for more than a few days. Pray for Ezekiel to supernaturally adapt at the inconsistency of the situation and for God to reveal Himself to him at this young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment