Tuesday 8 December 2009

7 Days

7 days left

shorter breaths

the road is getting narrower

God is good

Someone once called me a 'wonder junkie'... he was right... heck yes! I am addicted to God.... How can anyone who has seen and tasted that the Lord is good ever walk away? It is impossible!

I desire to know Him more, to love Him more, to experience Him more, to find out everything about Him... I want to abide [dwell in the midst of, be held, kept continually] in Him.... be one with Him...

Anyone that has ever seen God knows: He is wonderful- full of wonder... and my chest becomes still, I feel as if frozen in time. I do not speak, I don't even blink, I just look... I behold, I take Him in, I gaze upon Him who was pierced and then I know:

"...Narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." Matthew 7:14

God, give me the strength... give me the faith... grant me a grateful heart that rejoices in all of Your ways at all times :)

"...Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me..." Psalm 23:4

No comments:

Post a Comment