Friday 20 November 2009

Thoughts...

Is there something more beautiful than love? It is selfless regard, wholly abandonment.

Will there ever be something more powerful or pure than the Lord of the Universe coming down and dying a gruesome death so that I may have life?

Could there be? Could there exist something more breath-taking or majestic than the love which cascades down from heaven upon all those who believe in the Son?

Can I be refreshed by any other means but through the incredible force of the springs of Living Waters that cleanse me from all unrighteousness and quenches the deepest desires of my soul?

Is there a fragrance more intoxicating than that of my Lord Jesus Christ?

It is to Him that that I pledge my allegiance, my life, my love, my soul, my ALL...

I belong to You, You alone--

No comments:

Post a Comment