Friday 29 January 2016

Arriba, Arriba!

I have made it to my destination... I arrived two nights ago safe and sound.  Thank you so much for your prayers!   God is good.
I am not settled yet, as I need to find a house to rent.  Please pray I can find one soon.  I can't wait to unpack everything and be truly settled.  I am currently staying with the pastor and his lovely family.  We've had a good time catching up.  I haven't had time to explore the city yet. In the next couple of days I'm going to check out a couple of places that are available for rent.  I hope to write another post soon to tell you about God's faithfulness in providing a place.

Bellow is a picture of Ensenada taken from the roof of the house I'm staying at (ocean to the left and mountains to the right).

PS- Don't be fooled by the nice blue skies... I'm freezing over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment