Thursday 25 February 2016

#777

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.” Mt. 7:7-8.


Welcome!!!

Thank you to all of you that prayed for me!! Less than a week after my last post I found a place to stay, and it is perfect.  It is two blocks from the church and less than a ten minute walk!! Praise the LORD!! He is good.  Want to hear something funny? When I talked to the landlady on the phone, even before seeing the place, I had a feeling I had found the place.  She explained to me how to get there and when to meet her, but she forgot to give me the number of the house… right before hanging up I said: “Wait, what is the number of the house?” “777”, she replied.  I smiled and thought, “Oh God, You are so funny.”

Now I pray that the LORD would use this place for His glory, that it would be a place where fellowship happens, where people feel comfortable, and His Spirit dwells; a place where His peace and power are felt.

May God be glorified!!

No comments:

Post a Comment