Tuesday 11 January 2011

Hebrews 13:5

I have a friend who has the habit of listing things that she is thankful for every day. It is a good habit to have. It keeps one's heart soft, moldable and humble. It is specially good when one is feeling groggy, gloomy or grouchy... or simply numb... Gratefulness is like fuel to joy and faith...

try it! ;)

here goes mine...

--> my sister, who is awesome ;)
--> most beautiful Christmas tree ever!
-->my friends who are in missions whose life inspire me not to give up, and to stand on God's promises [you know who you are, bt I want to give a special shout out to RR*, u rock! lol ;) ]
-->God who is faithful
-->my mom, who loves me and wants to encourage me to seek God first
-->God's word, which is always true, living and powerful
-->the ppl in Miami who have welcomed me, making the transition easier
-->the ladies prayer group
-->God's provision for my physical needs
-->a room to put my things, and a bed to rest
-->a family that i can laugh with

No comments:

Post a Comment