Wednesday 15 August 2012

His desire is towards me

I am Yours and You are mine.
You lead me besides the still waters.

I am Yours and You are mine,
feeble and weak as I am
You love me,
You love me still

I am Yours and You are mine,
I can't get it out of my head
You are mine...

You are mine
You've given Yourself to me...
You've taken the veil away
and revealed Yourself to me...

You are mine
Your soul You have uncovered for me to see,
graciousness and goodness flow out of Your heart,
unbelievable kindness poured out of Your side.
I am Yours.

I am Yours forever.
You have taken me and paid the prize,
You have captured me and conquered me,
I am Yours.
You have claimed me for Yourself,
I am Yours.
Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death,
I am Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment