Monday 15 November 2010

Rock-Solid

"The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my salvation be exalted." Ps 18:46

At the moment life is a blur. Time seems to speed up and I can barely catch my breath. The Lord is wonderful and worthy to be praised. I stand back in awe at all the opportunities He has given me this week to share about His faithfulness with people.

Thank you for your prayers that God would open doors to share!! They definitely made it to heaven and were answered ;)

KEEP AT IT!!

The scoop:

I was just in San Diego, California to see my friends, touch base, and let everybody know what God's been doing plus what I feel His is leading me into for these next 2 years. It was a mission accomplished. (If you don't know what I'm talking about please refer to: "The Next Chapter(?)" post so you can be updated)

I got to share with so many people I've lost count- I love that, shouting from the rooftops that which He's told me in secret.

I got to share with three home fellowships, a class of 7th graders and address the congregation at HCF on both services!! Not to mention the countless one-on-ones I had... the week ran out before I was able to meet with everyone I wanted to talk to.

It was a beautiful and special time to be able to connect like that with my spiritual family in San Diego.

Prayer Request:

- That God would grow the seeds that were planted this week, encouraging ppl to follow God with their whole heart
- God would restore my physical strength
- Safe flight back east :)
- MORE opportunities to share!!

I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment