Monday 26 April 2010

"It is Zion for whom no one cares" Jer 30:17

"...You who call on the Lord, give yourselves no rest, and give Him no rest till He establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth." Isaiah 62:6b-7

I do not know of many other more powerful
and clear statement about God's heart for the Israelites, or of more clear a command for those who claim to be well acquainted with the Giver of Life, Creator of the Universe, God Almighty...

I have been presented with an amazing opportunity to go to Israel in September, to participate in a Convocation dedicated to intercede. People from all the nations come to the convocation to pray for Israel and all the nations.

"And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles."
Zech 14:16

I will be going with a group of people from England composed of individuals from different churches. Our traveling dates are Sept 6th through the 22nd.

Please keep me in your prayers that God would be preparing me, even now:

-physically: Keep me healthy before during and after the trip (no jet lag or exhaustion),
-spiritually: It is a schedule packed with worship, A LOT OF INTERCESSORY PRAYER and listening to testimonies of what God is doing in the nations of the world. I need
spiritual stamina and a soft heart to listen to His leading, specially in prayer.

-emotionally: If you've ever done any sort of focused Christian work you know that emotions can all of the sudden go haywire as part of the spiritual warfare, specially the thought life. Pray against that.

Thank you so much for your prayers... There are even MORE trips that I will be taking this Fall [Autumn as my British friends prefer to say ;-)] I will post info about that later on...

1 comment:

  1. Pastor Razz taught on this chapter a few weeks ago and it blessed me sooooooooo much. Great to hear it again. Will keep you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete