Monday 11 January 2010

Breath, Just Breath...

Being with family over the holidays, going here and there, doesn't really give you time to think about the enormity of what is ahead; yet God doesn't forget. Now, as God continuous to answer prayers and I am at the brink of a new chapter, feeling pressed down by the emotions and normal anxious excitement of the unknown, I am reminded of His words- the words that were spoken when I wasn't looking. The words that were spoken when I wasn't thinking about it. I am reminded and I am comforted. Comforted because He is in control. Comforted because He cares. Comforted because even when I'm not looking He is. Comforted because He is the One who keeps all things together. Comforted because there is nothing I can do apart from Him.

breath Ama, just breath...

breath and remember...

breath and trust...

breath and delight in Him...

:-) .... hmmm... delight in Him.... that is good... HE is good... there is nothing better than Him, in this life and that which is to come. I can melt in His presence. I don't have to pretend before Him. There is nothing sweeter and safer than Him.

"Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor my eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, nor with things too profound for me. Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with his mother; like a weaned child is my soul within me. O Israel, hope in the LORD from this time forth and forever." Psalm 131

No comments:

Post a Comment